Re: Added schema level support for publication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 10:11 AM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 9:45 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have removed the skip table patches to keep the focus on the main
> > patch, once this patch gets into committable shape, I will focus on
> > the skip table patch.
>
> IMO it's a good idea to start a new thread for the "skip table"
> feature so that we can discuss it separately. If required you can
> specify in that thread that the idea of the "skip table" can be
> applied to the "add schema level support" feature.

Hi Vignesh,

I will find sometime to review the v9 patch set. I'm curious to know
whether the latest v9 patch set has the changes for the "skip table"
feature? Or is it being discussed separately?

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.