Re: Debugging code on server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vick Khera
Subject Re: Debugging code on server?
Date
List pgsql-general
Good old fashioned "print" :)

I tend to use RAISE DEBUG, and look in the logs. The most complicated procedures we have in our system are enforcing state diagram changes for a given field that tracks an object status, so maybe this doesn't scale well.