Re: Noob help for charting on web site, need assistance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vick Khera
Subject Re: Noob help for charting on web site, need assistance
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Greg Howard <ghoward@sunscience.biz> wrote:
> Flot, Open Flash Chart, AmCharts, Emprise JavaScript Charts, PlotKit, Flotr, PHP/SWF Charts, Visifire, FusionCharts,
andJFreeChart.

We've used AmCharts with great success.  Flaw is that it is flash, and
doesn't show up on the ipad.  We are moving to Hicharts JS which uses
HTML5 to make awesome looking charts that display everywhere.  It is,
however, much lower-level than AmCharts API so you have to do a lot of
JS work yourself to generate the plots.

But as Joshua recommends, try using Google.... not necessarily
importing into google docs, but just directly use their chart API.