Re: Logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Javi Legido
Subject Re: Logical replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Many thanks for your reply.

The last line of the subscriber says:

```
2020-06-17 12:48:02.955 UTC [124] LOG:  logical replication apply worker for subscription "my_subscription" has started
```

Let's keep this on hold for a while, since I guess that it's taking longer than expected, since it's a quite big database (more than 500 GB).

Currently the pg_stat_replication.state is in 'catchup' for 2h now.

I will reply to this thread as soon as I would have any news.

Thanks again.