Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sergey Konoplev
Subject Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> The attached patch fixes this although I don't like the way it knowledge of the
> point up to which StartupSUBTRANS zeroes pages is handled.

Thank you for the patch, Andres.

Is it included in 9.2.4?

BTW, it has happened again and I am going to make a copy of the
cluster to be able to provide you some extra information. Do you still
need it?

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Konoplev

Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
Phone: USA +1 (415) 867-9984, Russia +7 (901) 903-0499, +7 (988) 888-1979
Skype: gray-hemp
Jabber: gray.ru@gmail.com