Re: Cannot Connect to server with SSLmode set to required. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Surya Widyanto
Subject Re: Cannot Connect to server with SSLmode set to required.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please look into this.

Navicat-Connection-Settings.png
This is the connection setting on Navicat for the same server We've been successfully connect with SSLmode require.

With this connection, I run the query below:
Query-Run-Navicat.png
The blue marked connection is the connection with Navicat Client with SSL enabled connection.