Re: Case sensitivity - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dev Kumkar
Subject Re: Case sensitivity
Date
List pgsql-general
Can case-insensitive collation help here?

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas.kumkar@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks John.

Yes CITEXT would work, the only thing its needs DDL changes across and hence was looking for any such global database parameter setting while creating database. I have been looking at other discussions and doesn't look like anything of that coming up soon that makes database case insensitive.

regards...