Re: Function to get size of notification queue? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From kjsteuer
Subject Re: Function to get size of notification queue?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the timely response!

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:07 PM Brendan Jurd [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I never found a direct solution to this problem.  I still feel that a function to find the size of the notification queue would be a handy feature to have, and I would be willing to take a shot at writing such a feature.  However, given the <tumbleweed/> response to my original email, it's likely that effort would be a waste of time.

Cheers,
BJ