Re: Unused variable found in AttrDefaultFetch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zhihong Yu
Subject Re: Unused variable found in AttrDefaultFetch
Date
Re: Unused variable found in AttrDefaultFetch  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew:
Can you let me know which thread you were referring to?

I navigated the thread mentioned in your commit. It has been more than 3 years since the last response:

Can you let me know the current plan ?

Cheers

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 8:13 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 4/4/21 9:39 AM, Zhihong Yu wrote:
> Andrew:
> Can you chime in which direction to go ?
>
> Once consensus is reached, I can provide a new patch, if needed.
>
> Cheers

[ please don't top-post ]

I don't think we need a new patch. We'll clean this up one way or
another as part of the cleanup on the other thread.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan