Re: Table AM modifications to accept column projection lists - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zhihong Yu
Subject Re: Table AM modifications to accept column projection lists
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 9:51 AM Nikita Malakhov <hukutoc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi hackers!

This is the original patch rebased onto v15 master with conflicts resolved. I'm currently
studying it and latest comments in the original thread, and would try go the way that
was mentioned in the thread (last message) -
I agree it is not in the state for review, so I've decided not to change patch status,
just revive the thread because we found that Pluggable Storage API is not somewhat
not sufficient.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check that out.

Hi,
bq. is not somewhat not sufficient.

I am a bit confused by the double negation.
I guess you meant insufficient.

Cheers