Re: pgAdmin4 help system non-functional after install - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glen Warnes
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 help system non-functional after install
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for the link. What is it you want me to see there? There is no email address or forum that I can identify. The name is clearly "Support Mailing List"...but I see no way to actually request support, and an archive search for a problem with the Help system was fruitless.

Please advise.

Thank you,

-glen921

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/