Re: Access 2003 reports queries taking very long - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andrew Puschak
Subject Re: Access 2003 reports queries taking very long
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Luca,

I'm going to restore a backup dump to a dev server and have the owner connect to it. We should be able to troubleshoot the connection and recreate the problem. I'll let you know what we find out.

Andrew

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Andrew Puschak <apuschak@gmail.com> wrote:

> The only difference
> seems to be that they come from Access through the ODBC connector. We are
> only using one database in the cluster and everything is relatively simple,
> although high volume.

This would lead to a problem in the ODBC connector, even if I don't
understand what would make a single statement to become so slow. Any
chance you can run the same statement thru an ODBC connecter via a
test program?

Luca

--
Andrew Puschak