Removed unused import modules from tap tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Removed unused import modules from tap tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While trying to add some new tests, I found that
PostgreSQL::Test::Utils is not required. I felt
PostgreSQL::Test::Utils can be removed from a lot of tap tests which
do not require it. I removed it, ran the tests and found the tests to
be executing fine. I have made a patch including the changes for it.
If this import can be removed, kindly accept the attached patch for
the same.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment