Query editor lagging in 4.25 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From androxkentaki
Subject Query editor lagging in 4.25
Date
List pgadmin-support

Since couple of days I have noticed significant delays in the pgAdmin's response.

Lags are noticed generally in query editor. SQL code from query id displayed after 2-3 sec after scrolling down. It also appears even when I am typing SQL  on keyboard (typed words are displayed on screen with 1s delay).

Hardware id OK, I don’t see any RAM or CPU mass usage. Even other browser tabs are working without aby lag’s. It is happening only in pgAdmin.

Any idea what could be wrong?

(pgAdmin v 4.25 x86, running on PC with W10 Pro 64bit, 32GB RAM, i7-6700K and SSD and in Firefox 80.0.1)

--

Z wyrazami szacunku
Andrzej Gerasimuk