Re: Update foreign table with trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From s d
Subject Re: Update foreign table with trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26 February 2016 at 21:02, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame@griensu.com> wrote:

El 26/02/16 a las 16:49, s d escribió:
On 26 February 2016 at 20:42, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame@griensu.com
<mailto:l.rame@griensu.com>> wrote:

        Then try to do the update on the remote db directly.

        In the meantime could you provide the table and trigger definitions?

    I don't understand why the trigger is run in the caller database
    instead of the called (foreign) one.

It isn't. You get this error message because the reason why the local
command fails is in the remote trigger somewhere.

But, when I update TABLE_A from the remote server everything works ok.

I'm pretty sure we won't get further without seeing your defs.

Ezt az e-mailt egy Avast védelemmel rendelkező, vírusmentes számítógépről küldték.