Re: Backups - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject Re: Backups
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

yes, if you get like ~2.5 when running it in peak hour it should definitely be harmless.

Bèrto

On 15 March 2012 12:37, Richard Harley <richard@scholarpack.com> wrote:
Thanks for a quick reply. The server has 6 cores, 6GB ram and top gets to 2.3-2.5 load average when running the dumpall. So I assume we are nowhere near this causing performance issues for users?
Thanks
Rich