Re: bi-directional syncing help request - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject Re: bi-directional syncing help request
Date
List pgsql-general
not sure having to write stuff any time you do even the smallest thing on your table is more reasonable of taking the pain to write (or ask friends to help you writing) a couple of bash scripts that will do the job forever. But then again, this is true if and only if she is the one and only user who can create data.