Table Properties - select all checkbox only selects the first 50 tables - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard Brockie
Subject Table Properties - select all checkbox only selects the first 50 tables
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

In the tree, I select <my database>, <Schemas>, <Tables>, which indicates that there are 62 tables.

On the Properties tab, the first column has a "select all" checkbox in the header. I "select all" and do "Drop Cascade". This completes, but 12 tables remain.  Not all tables were selected by "select all", only the first 50.

However, if before I use the "select all" checkbox, I scroll to the bottom of the table list, return and then "select all", "Drop Cascade" does indeed drop all tables.

I'm wondering if there is a setting I can change to increase the default selection or is this a bug?

Thanks!
--
    R.

Richard Brockie