Warning treated as failure: pg_restore: warning: errors ignored on restore: 2 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Richard Brockie
Subject Warning treated as failure: pg_restore: warning: errors ignored on restore: 2
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm using 6.11 and a pg_restore warning is being treated as a failure by the pgadmin4 Process Watcher window.

image.png

I have a memory of previously being able to switch off treating warnings as failures in this context in an earlier version of the pgadmin, but I can't seem to find it in the current interface. Any pointers would be appreciated,

Thanks!
--
    R.

Richard Brockie