[pgAdmin][patch] RM5555 Wrong displayed row order - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Rahul Shirsat
Subject [pgAdmin][patch] RM5555 Wrong displayed row order
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I was able to partially reproduce the issue, find the image below for your reference.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.40.58 PM.png

If a user tries clicking the button simultaneously, this issue is rarely occurring. I don't think so any user will try to click with such a speed to get the records.

The issue reproduced consists of only partial data displayed in the Data Output, but was not able to reproduce the wrong sorting order of records.

I have added delays on the execute button so users won't be able to click the button simultaneously.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.