Re: Time to update regional contacts again! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Travers
Subject Re: Time to update regional contacts again!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I can take Malaysia again.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Folks,

We're getting very close to a PostgreSQL 9.3 release.  As such, I'd like
to make sure that RC information is up to date.  Please look at the
regional contacts for 9.2:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

If any information there is out of date, please email me corrections
(off-list).  If your information is up to date, please confirm it with
me (off-list).

Also, if someone is reading this email, and your
country/language/geographical area is *not* represented in the Regional
Contacts, and you'd be interested in being a regional contact, please
read this page:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToRC

... and see if you actually want to RC.

Everyone, look for a first draft press release from me this weekend!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.