Re: Extending the volume size of the data directory volume - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Mead
Subject Re: Extending the volume size of the data directory volume
Date
List pgsql-general

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 4:19 PM, panam <panam@gmx.net> wrote:
Had to restart the import. This time, I tried with a smaller initial disk
size (1GB) and extended it dynamically. It did not cause any problems.
A different reason might be, that I remounted the volume in between during
the last update to deactivate buffer flushing. Maybe a bad combination.
Let's see how far it gets this time...

If you remounted without restarting postgres, I would say "that's your problem"

--JT