Re: Security patch older releases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Luca Ferrari
Subject Re: Security patch older releases
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:05 PM Erika Knihti-Van Driessche
<erika.knihti@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I have postgres 9.6.9 and customer wants it to be updated to 9.6.11, because that is their current testing
"sandbox"version, which was not installed by me and is also another linux distro.

Binary packages are always at the latest minor version, so you have to
either force your client to test against latest version or install it
by your own downloading the tarball or using tools like pgenv and
alike.

Luca