Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hakan Kocaman
Subject Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Adam Brusselback <adambrusselback@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 17. Nov. 2018 um 06:51 Uhr:
>  I don't know how much what I write on this thread is read by others or
how useful this is for others who are following this work

I've been following this thread and many others like it, silently soaking it up, because I don't feel like i'd have anything useful to add in most cases. It is very interesting seeing the development take place though, so just know it's appreciated at least from my perspective.

+1
count me in

kind regards
hakan kocaman