GSoC 2022 | Pgarchives | Patches - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject GSoC 2022 | Pgarchives | Patches
Date
List pgsql-www

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank the entire community for helping me and giving feedback and suggestions. I really enjoyed the whole journey of GSoC'2022.

In this thread, I am compiling my work. It includes all READMEs, Installation guides, and Patches.

The repository link - https://github.com/SahilHarpal/GSoC2022/tree/main

It's my pleasure to have such supportive mentors and the community for this duration. I want to keep contributing to this community and planning to work on the same project. So I would love to know the suggestions/feedback or any new improvements that can be done.

Thanks & Regards

Sahil Harpal

Sender notified by
Mailtrack