Re: Database setup for pgarchives - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Database setup for pgarchives
Date
List pgsql-www
I am also interested in the answer to this, but unfortunately I don't
have much advice to offer. My local setup contains manually inserted
rows as well. I tried to use loader/pglister_sync.py as a bit of a
guide. The Django admin interface also helped a little bit (for example
with list creation), but in the end I had to construct queries for the
remaining pieces.

Are you able to visit all the pages for inserted data? Especially this one => /message-id/id_of_thread/
If yes, could you please dump your database entries to json and share it with the community?
I also tried inserting but something is there which I am missing and hence getting an error on accessing this page.
And it's great if you could summarize the steps of initialization.

Thanks,
Sahil