Re: Development environment setup for pgarchives and pgweb - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Development environment setup for pgarchives and pgweb
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks for such a quick response and installation document.
I am not aware of this pglister. Do I need to set up a pglister as well?
Also, I have already added community org and auth in pgweb.

Thanks,
Sahil Harpal