Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sahil Harpal
Subject Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Aditya,

On Fri, 8 Sept 2023 at 09:04, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Sahil,

Your PR is showing 135 file changes and a lot of commits which shouldn't have appeared on your PR.
It is very difficult to identify your changes. Can you please check once?

I have resolved the issue with the extra commits, and now there are only 9 files that I have updated.
Please let me know if there is anything else required from my side.

Thank you,
Sahil