Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Frits Jalvingh
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
The parameter was
reWriteBatchedInserts = true

Either added in connection properties of in the connection URL like

jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/datavault_12_tst?reWriteBatchedInserts=true

BTW: It seems you need a recent driver for this; I'm using postgresql-42.1.1.jar

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:33 PM Kenneth Marshall <ktm@rice.edu> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 03:22:35PM +0000, Frits Jalvingh wrote:
> Hi Babu,
>
> That was all already done, as it is common practice for JDBC. Your
> parameter was added to the code that already did all that - and worked
> brilliantly there ;)

Hi Frits,

What was the parameter? I did not see an Email in the thread from Babu.

Regards,
Ken