Re: pip, anyone? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Malik Rumi
Subject Re: pip, anyone?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thanks!
And p.s. - for whatever reason, the first time I looked at the downloads page, I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom. For further unexplained reasons, I just now went back to it and scrolled down to see:

"To install, download the wheel and install with a command such as pip install ./pgadmin4-1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl. It is strongly recommended that a Python Virtual Environment is used.
pgAdmin can now be run with a command like python ~/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.py (assuming you use a virtual environment at ~/pgadmin4). Finally, point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:5050.
Please see the online documentation for information on deploying pgAdmin 4 behind a web server."

The only additional comment I will sheepishly make is that I don't see any docs distinguishing between a new install and an upgrade.

“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what he loves for himself.”