Change option to automatically jump to finished query - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Benoit Goderre
Subject Change option to automatically jump to finished query
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I am using pgadmin 1.10.5.

I am attempting to run multiple queries at the same time using scripting.

Steps:

1. Open the first query file.
2. Execute the first query file.
3. Open the second query file (in a different window then the first query).
4. Execute the second query file.

However, if, while opening the second query file at step 3, the first query finishes, the mouse focus goes to the first window. This behavior prevents me to finish the open procedure with the script.

I was wondering if it was possible to toggle that option off.

Thanks in advance!

Benoit