Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 extremely slow while displaying TEXT column values on OSX
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Philip Luppens <philip.luppens@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Philip,

Would you mind if i share the file "nseasa_content.zip", with the wxWidgets team. Because, i am able to re-produce the case with your provided xml file only. I have created a huge length data, which is not in xml format and found different issue. I would like to raise BUG with these two cases with wxWidgets team. For this, i would like to take confirmation from you whether i can share this with wxWidgets team or not.

Kindly update me with your inputs.

Obviously - feel free to do so if it helps to build a test case.

Thanks Philip.
Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more