Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: Password setting having somewhat bizarre results.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave/Jan-Peter,

Could you confirm that, are you facing the issue with the debug version of pgAdmin. With the installed pgAdmin, i too facing the problem but the date is setting to 1970. But the debug pgAdmin is doing fine in my windows 7.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more