Re: Role expiration bug - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: Role expiration bug
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com> wrote:
On 11/14/2013 01:05 PM, Dinesh Kumar wrote:
Hi,

I believe this has been fixed on this commit 3dfa02a90bfa5202c305187cf90baea1b46f6240.

Could you try it once, with the latest master branch.

Sorry for the late reply.  A colleague confirms that that commit fixes it so I guess my only suggestion is to change the release note to include Linux (did anyone test it on Windows?).

Yes, i have tested this in windows/linux and mac. It seems working fine at the moment. :)

Thanks,
Dinesh

--
Vik