Re: PGAdmin3 runs pg_dump etc - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: PGAdmin3 runs pg_dump etc
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Stephen,

For a double check, do you have any configured jobs regarding backup/restore.

And also, could you share the pgAdmin log file after following the below steps.

1) Launch pgAdmin.

2) Goto File->Options->Logging.

3) Set the desired the log location and select "Debug Mode".

4) Close the pgAdmin and relaunch it.

5) Once it relaunched, please upload the log file to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more