Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
OK.

Thanks Dave.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - patch applied with a couple of minor changes:

- I reworded the comments.

- I removed the changes to dlgIndex.xrc and one of the corrsponding changes in dlgIndex.cpp. They changed the labelling that was previously correct.