Re: Role Attribute Bitmask Catalog Representation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Adam Brightwell
Subject Re: Role Attribute Bitmask Catalog Representation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael,

> This work will certainly continue to be pursued.  If a simple move is
> possible/acceptable, then I think that would be the best option.  I can
> handle that as it would appear that I am capable of moving it, if that is
> acceptable.
Yes please. Actually I could have done it, just found the option to do
so. Let's see what shows up with your work.

I have moved it to commitfest 2014-12 and marked as "Waiting on Author" if that is acceptable.

Thanks,
Adam