Re: Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christos Maris
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Potential Applicant
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Has this email been sent to the list successfully?

I didn't get any replies!

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 6:12 PM, Christos Maris <christos.c.maris@gmail.com> wrote:
I just submitted my draft proposal.

Could you please take a look at it and give me any feedback on how to improve it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hello Stephen,

> > Protobuf is fine too, but unfortunately we don't have any
> > Protobuf-related projects this time.
>
> Just to be clear, the list on the wiki is just a set of suggestions-
> students are welcome to propose their own projects as well.

Oh, I didn't know that. In this case I will be happy to see any sorts of
projects related to Protobuf or any other binary format - Thrift, Avro,
Cap'n'Proto, MessagePack, etc!

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev