Re: commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mitar
Subject Re: commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Few more questions.

I see that some patches were sent to bugs mailing list, not hackers
[1]. I thought that all patches have to be send to the hackers mailing
list, as per this wiki page [2]. Moreover, because they were send to
the bugs mailing list, I am unsure how can it be discussed/reviewed on
hackers mailing list while keeping the thread, as per this wiki page
[3]. Furthermore, I thought that each commitfest entry should be about
one patch, but [1] seems to provide 3 patches, with multiple versions,
which makes it a bit unclear to understand which one and how should
they apply.

[2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
[3] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest

Mitar