pgAdmin4 - Issue of unmaintained libraries - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject pgAdmin4 - Issue of unmaintained libraries
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Team,

As we are heavily dependent on 3rd party JS libraries and some of them are no longer actively maintained by their respective authors (Last commit was approximate year ago).

Some of the core libraries which are no longer actively maintained are,
- Backgrid/Backform
- jQuery 1.x version

What would be our future plans when it comes to fixing the issues in the core libraries or adding new feature?
(Ref: Email thread)

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala