Re: PGAdmin4 - Shortcuts Mac - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PGAdmin4 - Shortcuts Mac
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

​All the shortcut keys listed here should work with pgAdmin​4.

I tested following shortcut keys and they are working as expected with pgAdmin4(Web version)
Cmd+Arrow Left/Right – Move caret to beginning/end of line

Cmd+Arrow Up/Down – Move caret to top/bottom of text

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala