Re: Detached output / messages window in Query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Detached output / messages window in Query tool
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

There is no need to restart pgAdmin4.
Just click: File menu -> Reset Layout

It will reset the layout to default, And to prevent the floating in future you can also lock the layout that option is also available in the File menu with latest version of pgAdmin4.

Regards,
Murtuza