Re: Multiple head revisions after git pull (2.0rc1 --> 2.0) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Multiple head revisions after git pull (2.0rc1 --> 2.0)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Your pgAdmin4 repo has local alembic revisions and you have to fix it manually by removing its respective files from directory '../pgadmin4/web/migrations/versions', you can refer below given link how to do it manually OR if you are having difficulties doing it I would suggest you to git clone the pgAdmin4 repo once again.

-- Murtuza