[pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To display column information properly in Properties Panel (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch to display columns in Properties panel for exclusion constraint node, and in addition to that I found similar issue with foreign key node.

We will also remove placeholder from Select2 control if it's in Properties panel or disabled, it will be generic change in Select2 control in Backform as well as in Backgrid.
RM#2065

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala