Re: Roles UI Difficult with large numbers of records - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Roles UI Difficult with large numbers of records
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please create a feature request here

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Michael Rasmussen <michaelr@porch.com> wrote:

Could Groups and Logins be separated again?

I understand why it was thought it would simplify things if they were combined, but in an enterprise micro-services architecture there are a lot of records to scroll through. (Despite that being an even one thousand, I swear it isn’t a doctored screen grab.)

If the desire is to make the top-level grouping of objects simple, I would advocate having a top-level group called Authentication and two sub-groups called Group Roles and Login Roles.

- Authentication

    + Group Roles

    + Login Roles

--