Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To fix the issue in Database node (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PATCH: To fix the issue in Database node (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Let me check

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 2:16 AM, George Gelashvili <ggelashvili@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Dave and Murtuza,

FYI - on our machines, running the DatabasesUpdateTestCase fails with an error after e431eb9d8ecc28572b39d26c9effcf66f70f6ae1:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/pivotal/workspace/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/tests/test_db_put.py", line 58, in runTest
    self.db_id)
  File "/Users/pivotal/workspace/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/tests/utils.py", line 149, in disconnect_database
    assert db_con.status_code == 200
AssertionError

- Tira & George

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I am not able to re-produce it, I reviewed reconnect to database logic and
> it is not affected by this patch, Would you please provide me exact steps?

Weird, neither can I now. I guess something was messed up in my
environment then.

Patch applied - sorry for the noise!

--
Dave Page