Re: [pgadmin4] Creating a new Node in ACI Tree - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgadmin4] Creating a new Node in ACI Tree
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Joao,

Just like 'nodes' & 'children' operation, You have to implement several other methods,

'obj' - To create, update, delete & properties for External Tables
Ref: ../foreign_tables/__init__.py: 193
Which will call associated methods, def create(..), def update(...), def delete(...) & def properties(...)

'sql' - Displays reversed engineered sql on SQL panel
Which will call to method def sql(...) method

'msql'Displays reversed engineered sql on Create/Properties dialog
Which will call to method def msql(...) method

'stats' -Displays object statistics sql on Statistics panel
Which will call to method def statistics(...) method

'dependency' - Displays object dependencies on Dependencies panel
Which will call to method def dependencies(...) method

'dependent' - Displays object dependents on SQL panel
Which will call to method def dependents(...) method

Hope that helps.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala