Re: Mac client - reconnecting to existing server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Mac client - reconnecting to existing server
Date
Re: Mac client - reconnecting to existing server
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

By default pgAdmin4 opens port randomly, but there is an option to choose static port, once you set the port, you can bookmark the link.

  1. Click on the pgAdmin 4 tray-icon
  2. Click "Configure..."
  3. Check the box labeled "Fixed Port Number?"
  4. Enter the desired port number in the field next to it
  5. Restart pgadmin and try again.