Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3154] Update modules to latest version
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I checked and found that the issue was in wcDocker which was causing problem while opening query tool,
I have logged an issue on github: https://github.com/WebCabin/wcDocker/issues/124

Query tool, Debugger etc are working properly when open in new Browser Tab and not in Panel.

I'm also able to fix the issue which I was facing while running Jasmine test by correctting the path for jquery.event.drag library from jquery.event.drag-2.2 to jquery.event.drag-2.3.0.

Let's wait for author's reply on the issue.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala