[HACKERS] pg_stats_ext view does not seem all that useful - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject [HACKERS] pg_stats_ext view does not seem all that useful
Date
List pgsql-hackers
During my review and time spent working on the functional dependencies
part of extended statistics I wondered what was the use for the
pg_stats_ext view. I was unsure why the length of the serialised
dependencies was useful.

Perhaps we could improve the view, but I'm not all that sure what
value it would add. Maybe we need to discuss this, but in the
meantime, I've attached a patch which just removes the view completely